Friday, April 20, 2012

An Outfit to Indulge In...

It's finally FRIDAY! The weather is heating up here in Phoenix and unfortunately it is hitting triple digits this weekend :( In honor of this heat wave (hopefully it will cool down one last time before summer hits) I have gathered some outfit inspiration for our annual Scottsdale Culinary Festival this wekeend. I can't wait to scarf down some good eats and maybe even peek my head into the beer tasting festival, hehe. It should be a great time- even in 100 degrees!

In true Sarah fashion I have been dreaming up what I might wear tomorrow for this day full of fun & friends. Bright colors and airy fabrics are the only things that come to mind to remain fashionably "cool". I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend...what do you have planned?

Recently Updated2

1. Kenneth Jay Lane Antique Gold Key Pendant

2. Scuba Skater Dress

3. Ray-Ban 'Wayfarer' 54mm Sunglasses

4. 5. Tasha Bezel Set Stone Stretch Bracelet

6.Jamie Jewelry Leather Bangle With Peace Charm

7. Jamie Jewelry Leather Bangle With Peace Charm

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute dress! Enjoy the weekend, and the beer tasting!

    ReplyDelete