Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Webster for Target

Get ready...yes, I am about to tell you about the newest Target collaboration. I know how excited we all were for Missoni and then once again for Jason Wu, but this is one that I hadn't heard of before. The Webster for Target collection will launch May 6th in all its Miami-esque glory and I couldn't be more thrilled. Just think lots of color pop & color blocks! What more could you ask for? This is the perfect idea of transition pieces for Summer and I have no doubt it will top everyone's wish lists. Can't wait!

target-webster-look-16 target-webster-look-05 target-webster-look-14 target-webster-look-09 target-webster-look-12 target-webster-look-02
target-webster-look-25 target-webster-look-26 target-webster-look-28 target-webster-look-24
Images via 1

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for this!! Thanks for posting some previews! Great blog, new follower!!

    ReplyDelete