Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Change is Inevitable...

But no one ever said dealing with change is easy, did they? As most of you know my roommates and I had been searching our city for an adequate rental, and I am proud to say we finally found one a little over a week ago! *sigh of relief* However, moving into the new place proves to be yet another difficult task. Positive vibes will be appreciated tomorrow as we leave the place we've made our home (some would say I am in denial) and move on to the next. Of course updates on twitter and Instagram (@somethingbrue) will be posted during our journey. Until then, I apologize for being sligtly MIA - we all know life gets crazy sometimes! Hope everyone had a fantastic Memorial Day weekend.

moving
Image by Lissy Elle via 1

No comments:

Post a Comment