Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dipped Dyed Tips

The dipped tips trend and "hair chalk" has been swarming the inter-webs for quite some time now and at first I wasn't sure how I felt about it. However, after the Arizona Blogger Conference I definitely think my mind was changed. A local salon team was sampling out these funky streaks by Kevin Murphy and I HAD to have one, especially because of the neon orangie pink color. I loved rocking it for the remainder of the night - it felt so edgy and out of my character. When all was said and done it simply washed out but I came away with a new liking for dipped neon tips! Have you tried it? How do you feel about this trend and the flavor range of colors?
Recently Updated3 Untitled

1 comment:

  1. I haven't haven't tried this but I see so many people with it! Looks so fun!!

    ReplyDelete