Monday, May 14, 2012

Grocery Store Beauty

I will admit it. I sometimes impulse buy. Like tonight, I went into the grocery store looking for some lunch items for the week and I was immediately distracted by the pink and white streamers and 40% Off signs that were radiating from the beauty isle. (It was at Albertsons for those of you who are local - super cheap deals so make sure to check it out!)

Naturally, I had to take a peek...at the isle I typically pass right by on any other day. But today was different, there was a sale. I managed to find myself one thing I actually did need (my Revlon eye pen has FINALLY died after almost a year, believe it or not) and two that were just for my own satisfaction. I must say, it turned out to be a great night and I'm super pumped about my new purchases!

7201341622_369d580aa5_b-001

1. Revlon "Minted" Nail Enamel |was $6.29| Paid $3.77|

2. Revlon Colorstay Eye Pen |was $10.49 | Paid $6.29| <--Hands down THE BEST eyeliner I've ever had. Highly recommend.

3. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick "Siren" |was $9.49 | Paid $5.69| <-- A GORG orangey red. Can't wait to rock it!

Image via my iphone

4 comments:

  1. haha this ALWAYS happens to me! I need to try that eye pen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siren is my favorite Revlon lipstick. Such a great color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THE best color - perfect for summer :)

      Delete