Thursday, May 17, 2012

It's Becoming A Problem

I have always loved desserts and treats. Although, recently I've become obsessed - I honestly can't go a night without having some sort of sugar! You know, candy {preferably skittles} or gummies or even chocolate milk of any kind. I envy those who "don't like sweets" or have abstained from them for one reason or another....DAMN YOU! For those of us who don't have such luxuries aka no will power whatsoever...I know you will be thanking me for my post today!

I love Sarah Yates equally as much as I lover her blog House In The Hills, and if you must know this is where I found these amazing little treats. Behold....

Salted - Bannanna - Peanut Butter - Chocolate - Treats

I_137152261_50_20100303 (1) a_house_in_the_hills_peanut_butter_banana_bites_1 a_house_in_the_hills_peanut_butter_banana_bites_2

My mouth is watering just looking at these snapshots. I cannot wait to make these! Be warned, they are not recommended for the impulsive-sweeter eater...they have to be frozen for a good amount of time in order to harden. Luckily I plan to use the wait time to hit the gym before completely scarfing these little bites down. ;)

See Sarah's recipe and instructions here. Enjoy! PS -It's almost Friday

Image via A House In The Hills

1 comment: