Monday, May 21, 2012

MAXImum Basics

Whew! What a weekend this was...although, life would be boring any other way, right? I have found myself resorting to Maxi dresses as my early summer staple (most notably my black smocked style that I found for $12.99). Dressing up a basic dress with some bold earrings, a matching clutch, and an effortless hair style is what I consider comfy-chic!

Below is what I wore to a wonderful brunch at La Grande Orange with miss Kat of With Love From, Kat while she was in town. A special thanks to her for snapping these pics after our mini-date!

IMG_8048 IMG_8075 IMG_8058 IMG_8067 IMG_8055 IMG_8077
Outfit///// Dress - TJ Maxx (Similar), Snakeskin Clutch - TJ Maxx (Similar), Sandals - Target, Earrings c/o Allison Lauren, Sunnies - Chloe, Bracelets - Juicy, Francesca's Collections, H&M, Ring - Forever 21 (old). Lips - Revlon "Siren".

No comments:

Post a Comment