Friday, May 25, 2012

My Bags are Packed & I'm Ready To Go

Woo Hoo! The weekend has *finally* arrived...it feels as if this week lasted an entire lifetime. Today I will set off on a road trip down to Rocky Point, Mexico. As most of you know Phoenix is veryyyy close to the Mexico border...just a quick 4 hour drive and you have reached the beach! A quaint little town that manages to offer a whole lot of fun! The Weather is expected to be in the high 70's which is amazing. I cannot wait to get there! What are your plans for Memorial Day Weekend? Do you have any vacation Traditions that you partake in every year?

Here is whats packed in my beach bag this time....

Untitled Untitled Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Love that you bring Glamour too! Glamour is my favorite. I tried so desperately to be sophisticated and get into Vogue but I'm just not fancy enough!

    We just got back from Indiana and strangely enough I got more of a tan there than I ever do in Phoenix! Darn that deceptive fresh lake breeze! Have fun in MX :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have so much fun in Rocky Point and hope you had a great Memorial Day Weekend! We need to get together soon!

    xx
    Ashley

    http://www.goldendivine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete