Monday, May 7, 2012

Quite The Floral Fiesta

What a crazy weekend it was. So many fun activities piled into a few short days makes for a very very long Monday. I hope everyone had equally as much fun and enjoyed all the festivities!

The derby winner ironically named "I'll have another" fit seamlessly into the theme of the entire weekend, and if you were out celebrating "Cinco de Derby" ..you know why :) I decided to keep it light and simple with my outfit...flowery and feminine for the derby yet short and summery for Cinco de Mayo!

Here's to hoping your Monday moves swiftly! And PS - My new darker do's debut outfit post (I'm getting more and more used to it as the days go by)

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Outfit///// Shorts: French Conncetion (Similar), Floral Jacket- TJ Maxx (Similar), Belt - Forever 21 (old), Shoes- Target, Sunnies - Chloe, Bracelets - H&M, Juicy, & Charming Charlies, Nails - Essie "Orange, it's Obvious".

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the hair so much. And girl, that floral jacket is so so fabulous. You are bangin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. obsessed with your outfit!!!! see you next week ... I say we take outfit pics of each other?!!
    xx
    kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that same floral jacket! Love it, you styled it so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the darker hair!! Please keep it like that forever!!

    ReplyDelete