Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer a la mode

Here in AZ we are fortunate enough to have about 360 days of sunshine per year. Personally, I love the sunshine...yes, of course I appreciate a rainy day here and there but I am the MOST happy when the skies are blue and the sun is shining brightly. Fortunately that means all of us Arizonians get a lot of use out of our sunglasses (and hats, too!) I have been swooning over these Karen Walker shades for some time now and of course I love sharing my materialistic obsessions with you all. I think they would be absolutely perfect for my upcoming Memorial Day Weekend vacay to Mexico, don't you? Oh and when paired with a floppy tan hat and a neon free people ruffle top - can you say in-love?

What are you dreaming of wearing for the upcoming holiday weekend?

Recently Updated3-001
1 - Karen Walker Helter Skelter Sunglasses

2 - Forever 21 Openwork Floppy Hat

3 - Free People Solid Sophia Top

No comments:

Post a Comment