Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Very Palm Springs Party

Vacations have been on the brain A LOT lately. The loads of graduation pictures flooding the internet, the scent of summer in the air, and mostly the fact that Memorial Day is this weekend are all to blame. Celebration and relaxation seem to be all around me - and I wouldn't have it any other way! Today I stumbled across this this fantastic Palm Springs fete over at 100 Layer Cake. How chic does the monochromatic black white and gold look in some un-expected patterns and textures? This is a birthday celebration I could picture myself planning and, of course, the location speaks entirely for itself. This theme and all the little details are directly in tune with my preferred aesthetic as of late. Want to know my favorite part? You guessed it! Those AMAZING gold flamingos...obsessed!

palm-springs-30th-birthday-party-4 palm-springs-30th-birthday-party-10 palm-springs-30th-birthday-party-7 palm-springs-30th-birthday-party-5 palm-springs-30th-birthday-party-15
image via 100 Layer Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment