Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bailey McCarthy Does It Again

Round numero dos for Bailey from Peppermint Bliss and her quirky yet sophisticated decorating style. I posted about her old home here last year. I would totally agree to moving in this gorgeous home and cozy right up with her and her hubby and their sweet new baby, Grace. I have posted some snapshots below... don't just loveeee what she's done with the place? Two more days until the weekend!
Bailey190-2 Bailey070-2 Bailey119-2 Bailey057-2 Bailey242-2 Bailey063-2 Bailey475-2 Bailey478-2 Bailey490-2 Bailey311-2
Images via Peppermintbliss.com

3 comments:

  1. loving these images! THe kitchen is definitely favorite! What a great pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bed is perfect. I am dying for some monogram pillows for my room!
    xo- Ali

    ReplyDelete