Friday, June 15, 2012

Bittersweet

Today marks the last day of my first "big girl" job. I begin a new one on Monday - eek! If I could have only one feeling I would say that this transition is very bittersweet. Leaving the familiar and diving head first into the un-known is scary - yet at the same time extremely exciting. Its nice to get a refresher and know that you CAN do more and achieve more, it just takes a little reassurance. If I would have asked myself a month ago where I would be today I don't think I could have expected all these changes, especially to all happen at the same time. New home, new job, new outlook on life. Its crazy how life works...isn't it? The best anyone can do is just enjoy the ride. Watch while fate, faith and love all guide us through this crazy journey.

Happy Friday!

tumblr_m2zmcg5n4j1qhgis6o1_500

Image via 1

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Sarah! That's so exciting!

    xo, katherine

    ReplyDelete