Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Just Do It

I know I have mentioned that after moving into my new condo I had to SERIOUSLY downsize my closet. Which we all know is no easy task, especially for those who blog. I tend to just keep buying and buying and never find myself ever getting rid of things. My goal upon moving in was to keep myself meticulously organized...that way I wont feel overwhelmed or swallowed by clothing and accessories billowing from behind those two sliding doors.

Tonight I finally had some down time and just went for it. Organize, and de-clutter was the goal. I honestly utilize every ounce of furniture in my room as storage. I have posted below my armoire - aka my accessory closet + skirts/pants. What do you think? How do you deal with a small space?

Untitled Untitled
Image via my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I have so much stuff I just need to ditch! I'll be moving to Scottsdale next month and you've definitely inspired me to de-clutter!

    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete