Monday, June 25, 2012

Riding The Wave

I have been MIA and I can't apologize enough. Although, everyone knows how it feels to be totally and utterly ka-put after many long and busy days in a row.

I have been pondering if I wanted to invest in a wand curling iron for some time now and last night my little Target weakness got the best of me and I gave in a bought a waving wand. I AM SO IN LOVE! It makes my natural waves look more put together and less roll-out-of-bed. Nonetheless, I have been fancying lots of waves lately. I am in full support of the beachy effortless style.

I promise I will do a tutorial soon! Happy Monday, it feels good to be back!

cutieeepie809.tumblr.com thebohemianbride.wordpress.com blindlymakingmyway.tumblr.com capecodcolleiget dance-the-stress-away
Images via 1/2/3/4/5

1 comment:

  1. ooh I've been meaning to try one out! Can't wait for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete