Monday, July 30, 2012
Sunday, July 29, 2012
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Monday, July 23, 2012
Sunday, July 22, 2012
Thursday, July 19, 2012
1. Cut your regular size lemons in Half
2. Remove inside of lemon to create the "lemon-cup" (maybe even make homemade lemonade with the juice so you aren't wasteful like I was)
3. Cut off a very thin piece along the bottom of each half (so the lemon cup will sit flat)
4. Freeze lemon cups
5. Remove from freezer and scoop in sorbet - don't be shy, they look best when filled!
6. Serve & Enjoy - your guests will, too!
Monday, July 16, 2012
Sunday, July 15, 2012
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
1. Navy blue and white, isn't it nice top?
2. Perfect to sit on the sand shorts
3. And an Ocean water blue bauble by Cheerfully Charmed to wrap it all up
Monday, July 9, 2012
I think one similar to this would fit juuuuust right. Caramel leather seat with matching handlebars and a kick-ass basket secured by buckle-esque ties. And of course, the color. Mint...my fave :) Happy Monday!