Monday, July 9, 2012

Dreamin'

If I could say only one thing it would be how much I absolutely love the beach and everything that surrounds it. The quaint houses, the colorful umbrellas, and even the freshly scooped ice cream. I have been away for quite some time and I do apologize, I was in California on a little extended vacation. What a wonderful time I had..most notably was re-kindling my childhood love for riding bikes. Beach cruisin' was in full force this trip and I find myself not being able to get my mind off which bike I would choose if I had one of my own.

I think one similar to this would fit juuuuust right. Caramel leather seat with matching handlebars and a kick-ass basket secured by buckle-esque ties. And of course, the color. Mint...my fave :) Happy Monday!

284500901430732346_EZhlZEG6_f
image via 1

No comments:

Post a Comment