Thursday, July 19, 2012

Shades of Sorbet

Remember this post? Well, I attempted to make my own version of those oh so sweet lemon-sorbet cups this weekend for my good friends pool party celebration. It was a total hit! Minus the fact that the soft sorbet began to melt almost instantly as soon as I brought the serving platter outside in the heat. But hey, what do you expect living in 100+ AZ summers? All the guests were just itching for a delicious frozen treat to cool down!

Jul 15, 2012
Directions:

1. Cut your regular size lemons in Half

2. Remove inside of lemon to create the "lemon-cup" (maybe even make homemade lemonade with the juice so you aren't wasteful like I was)

3. Cut off a very thin piece along the bottom of each half (so the lemon cup will sit flat)

4. Freeze lemon cups

5. Remove from freezer and scoop in sorbet - don't be shy, they look best when filled!

6. Serve & Enjoy - your guests will, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment