Monday, September 10, 2012

FNO 2012

Thursday marked quite the evening for the fashion scene. Fashionistas and fanatics alike joined together in honor and celebration of Fashion's Night Out 2012. Although we are no NYC or LA, Scottsdale's FNO scene was quite the hit. Loads of style-obsessed individuals flocked to Nieman Marcus at Scottsdale Fashion Square, which was certainly the center of all the Thursday night action. A night full of champagne, drool worthy runway fashion, and plenty of goodies were in order. Not to mention a killer after party at the Scottsdale Saguaro Hotel. I was lucky to attend with two of my favorite local bloggers Katie from Running on Happiness and Ashley from Golden Divine.

See some of my snapshots below. Did you participate in FNO? xo

DSC_0023 DSC_0017 DSC_0009 DSC_0012 DSC_0018 DSC_0028 DSC_0005 DSC_0050 DSC_0045

4 comments:

  1. Oh it is just killing me that I missed it! Looks like so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, Sarah! I am in love with the polka dot shirt your friend is wearing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, other local blogger! I wasn't able to attend this event but it looked like it was extremely popular!

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this and had so much fun with you! I may steal a few of these pictures, if you don't mind. :)


    xx
    Ashley

    http://www.goldendivine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete