Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Glam Pumpkin DIY

As halloween inches closer and closer I have been feeling very festive lately. After visiting the pumpkin patch on Sunday I decided to do something a little different with my pumpkins this year. Rather than the usual carving, I opted for a DIY high fashion pumpkin crafting style. Taa-Daa...I give you Something Brue's sultry studded pumpkin, a sequined pumpkin, and a tulle draped spooky pumpkin.

Of course, for tradition sake, I left one to cut open and roast the seeds and leave by our front door on Hallows eve! What is your take on my un-traditional pumpkins? What do your pumpkins look like this year?

Ribbet collage4

pumpkin1

2 comments:

  1. i love these! I just bought a few more pumpkins and will definitely be trying out that sequins one!

    ReplyDelete