Monday, October 15, 2012

Jumpin' for JOY!

So i've been a bad blogger. I know some of you know how it feels to just not have enough OOMPH to muster up a blog post..so you take a little (or a week long) break. ;-) But I'm back, and what better way to start off the week than with an outfit post? It has finally begun to cool down here in Scottsdale and this weekend brought nice enough weather to bust out the first boot wearing evening of the season! {happy dance/jumping for joy}

Sunday offered slightly warmer weather so I opted for a short peplum skirt & my favorite combat boots! What was your weekend wear like? Are you already bundled up or can you squeeze a couple more weeks out of those summer clothes?

DSC_0045 DSC_0115 DSC_0061 DSC_0098 DSC_0048 DSC_0104

Shop my /////Outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment