Monday, October 22, 2012

Punkin Pickin'

Halloween festivities, an Arizona taco festival, and out of town guests made for an enjoyable but certainly busy weekend. The AZ weather, however, is seriously still torturing us desert dwellers. All I want to do is wear my boots, leather, and fur vests but the sunshine and 90 degree temps have no mercy. Sunday we did get the chance to head out and pick a few pumpkins at our nearby pumpkin patch to have ready for carving and crafting later this week. My leather leggings made thier way out of my drawer and happily into their first appearance of the fall season.

DSC_0064 DSC_0079 DSC_0098 DSC_0127 DSC_0116

Shop My ////Outfit

Denim Top: American Apparel, Booties - H&M, Leather Leggings - BCBG, Shoulder Bag - Cynthia Rowley (similar), Shades - H&M, Jewlery - Urban Outfitters, Juicy, TJ Maxx, Lips- Revlon "Plum Baby".

3 comments: