Thursday, October 18, 2012

This-a-Way & That-a-way

I have been smitten by this Prada Marfa inspired art since Gossip Girl fans were given their first look into Lilly Van Der Woodsen's Penthouse apartment in the Upper East Side. I instantly assigned this piece of artwork a number on my ultimate wish-list. At the time,however, I was unaware that Prada Marfa was actually a stand alone store in the middle of nowhere TX - which makes it even that much cooler! The Marfa is a relatively plain, simple monochromatic color scheme with plain text, yet this piece commands attention in any room it occupies. Funny how art and fashion share many of the same characteristics.

Screen shot 2012-04-05 at 7.15.00 PM 160088961724602130_wOZjWxoA_c tiffany richey office_thumb[2] 1
Image via 1/2/3/4

2 comments:

  1. I love this- I think i am going to get the actual picture for my new place!

    ReplyDelete