Monday, November 26, 2012

Blue Suede Shoes

The holiday season is in full swing and I'm sure most of you are just as busy as I have been, but I am proud to say I am finally back in action. This weekend I have been sure to count my blessings as an ode to the recent Thanksgiving holiday. Sure it's okay to be thankful every so often for your "things" in life. You know, the ones we so often get caught up in worrying about. Like Me? I was thankful to find this new leather skater skirt on black Friday! However, try extra hard to take a step back and focus on what truly matters.

Like lazy Sundays on the couch, The smell of fall and...if you're lucky, that unconditional love from your family and friends.

DSC_0076 DSC_0063 DSC_0082 DSC_0089
Outfit////
Skirt- Divaz Boutique, Top - H&M (similar), Shoes- Sheikh Shoes (old), Purse- Longchamp, Lips- Revlon "Plum Baby"

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is gorgeous and we're loving those blue suede shoes!

    Gals at Grand Central Clothing
    xx
    http://grandcentralclothing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete