Monday, January 28, 2013

Starry Eyed

Whew, it's been awhile..hasn't it? I hate to admit it but sometimes real life just gets in the way of the more coveted things- like fun outings and blogging. As you know I've accepted a new job and have been working my tush off ever since!

This weekend was a great time to relax and get back on track with thing I have neglected for far too long. The rainy weather in AZ allowed me to be productive, but most importantly I was able to put some miles and puddle jump in rain boots all weekend!
Yesterday turned out just perfect. A Sunday lunch w/ SCM & momma at the swanky AZ 88 restaurant in Scottsdale lead to an impromptu blog session when I happened to come across these amazing Valentine's inspired HUGE balloons. It was truly fate. Happy Monday!

DSC_0222 DSC_0240 DSC_0234 DSC_0230 DSC_0246 DSC_0169

Outfit///
Starry Button Down - TJ Maxx, Sweater-H&M, Jeans - JBrand, Watch - Guess, Bracelete- Alex & Ani, Boots - Tory Burch Jacquard Rain Boots.

2 comments:

  1. soooo cute



    Dermessence has most essential nutrients that this formula has and that act directly and indirectly in combating again signs from the inside out. for more information please visit http://www.newfitnessbooster.com/dermessence/

    ReplyDelete